Thursday 7 December 2006 7 things I didn't know last month (I)

Being the first '7 Things I Didn't Know Last Month' post of this blog, I thought it would be appropriate to reflect on the past month and give a little insight into my world.... But having just driven on a 250 mile round trip to Staffs and back and having drunk 2 glasses of wine I really can't be arsed! So... here's the list :)

  1. Boiling a kettle uses as much energy as lighting a living room for an evening.
  2. The meaning of the word vilified.
  3. The Virginia Opossum has opposable thumbs on its back legs to grasp tree trunks.
  4. The Internet Explorer 6 CSS box model is totally wrong!
  5. A Spanish Omelette's proper name is 'Tortilla de Patatas'.
  6. My brother wanted the exact same Yule present from us that we wanted from him (so he bought 2 and we split the postage).
  7. My cat prefers rain water to Volvic!

No comments: