Thursday 5 April 2007 7 siglines from this month

  1. Fat people are harder to kidnap
  2. Insanity is only bad if you don't know how to use it.
  3. Since 100% of people that are dead were once born, the leading cause of death is birth
  4. Sometimes I wonder if karma wants me to suffer in amusing ways, just so I'm not allowed to complain to people without them laughing at me
  5. Life - The time spent sifting through mediocre moments in search of those which are extraordinary
  6. A cat never strikes a pose that isn't photogenic
  7. How to become immortal: Read this again tomorrow and follow its advice.

1 comment:

Syfox Sly Cobra said...

Syfox here.
I laughed reading this.
Well if you think about it, they are pretty much all true. Especially the one where being born is the cause of death.

Anyway.
Cyas,
Syfox