Wednesday 29 August 2007 7 irritations from the past 24 hours

Submission time from Bekie, cheers Honey :D

  1. It appears that I've slightly pulled a muscle under my rib for no reason
  2. The Brands Hatch event was today and not Friday
  3. One of my nails is trying to break
  4. I can hear someone inanely singing out of tune ... and it's really irritating
  5. There's a huge Everest sized pile of hand washing to do which cannot wait any longer
  6. We've received yet another parking ticket for doing nothing wrong at all. (At least our car was actually there this time, last time we were in another county whilst the alleged contravention took place!) Seems like victimisation to me!
  7. Only half of my new outfit has arrived, and it could be a month until the rest turns up

1 comment:

Sona said...

I once got a parking ticket on a license plate I had not been registered to in over a year.