Friday 14 September 2007 7 notes on getting a new phone

Another list from regular contributor Elephino today, cheers :D

  1. Old provider screwing up and changing my contract back to its original form
  2. Not being able to port my number across on Thursday
  3. The reason, according to old provider, was that I hadn't paid a bill. The bill that is normally automatically paid but wasn't as they didn't have all of the information as they had recently taken over my provider
  4. On Saturday, being unable to port the number across again
  5. Old provider not having updated the porting database (the actual reason I couldn't port). It ported with the old account number, from before the old provider bought out the previous provider. I think I need to provide a chart with this list...
  6. The phone not registering on the network - SIM card error. Happily fixed by new provider
  7. All of this and I haven't actually changed phone network

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then I replaced the phone as it was dodgy.