Monday 19 November 2007 7 products I wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Update: If anyone has come here from searching Elftone Moonstar please can you comment :)

  1. Red Bull - Quite simply the greatest drink on the planet!
  2. MediaMonkey - I have tried a LOT of music management systems in my time, this is the cream of the crop. Does everything I need and constantly surprises me with its wealth of features and configurability
  3. ACDSee - Have been using ACDSee since V1.0 and it is still the best Image viewer/manager on the planet
  4. IPod Nano G2/IPod Classic - I never really got on with the IPod until the Classic and Nano were released. Fast, effective and a pleasure to use.
  5. Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse - Throw your mouse away and buy one, it's simple
  6. Nagchampa Incense - Consistantly excellent in all its incarnations, sublime aroma and reliable to boot
  7. Elftone Moonstar - The wildcard! Bought in the late 80s, a classic low tech radio alarm clock which we are still using today even though the LED numbers now have their own language, a dear old friend

No comments: