Tuesday 18 December 2007 7 facts about me

Bekie or A Doodle A Day has tagged me for seven things about me.

These are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on you blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  1. I have a fear of dragonflies
  2. I was once in a band called 'The Axe Hurlers'
  3. The smell of pear drops makes me nauseous
  4. I am allergic to penicillin
  5. I'm an avid Scrabble player
  6. I can recite most of the entire script of 'The Life of Brian'
  7. I am an INTP (MBTI Personality Types)
First person I will tag will be Sona (Sona Says)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This type of thing is perfect for this blog :)

Sona said...

I will! Give me a day or so! And thanks!