Tuesday 10 May 2011 7 questions for readers of this blog

Please can anyone who reads this blog, whether regular followers or casual browsers answer the following questions for me. It would really help me shape the direction of the site. Thanks :)

  1. Is anybody still reading the blog?
  2. Do you find Lo7t interesting/useful?
  3. What sort of postings interest you?
  4. What features are missing from the blog?
  5. Is there anything you dislike about the site?
  6. Have you had an opinion on a post (excluding this one) but not commented?
  7. Would you miss this blog if I stopped doing it?

1 comment:

elephino said...

1. Yes.
2. Yes
3. Any that are new information for me (yes, that doesn't really help shape anything for the blog unless you ask me the full list of what I don't know)
4. Maybe more links to information about what was posted
5. Not particularly
6. Only rarely
7. Definitely