Sunday 17 December 2006 7 rejected lists of 7 things

Today's list comes courtesy of Elephino as number 1 in the monthly 'celebrity' 7 things lists.
Take it away Elephino!

  1. 7 Favourite Authors - I got to 5 authors and had writers block
  2. 7 Cars I want to own - This had the problem of bringing the list down to 7
  3. 7 things to do when sick - After sleep and groan, I ran out of ideas
  4. 7 places I want to visit - Way, way, way more than 7 places that I want to visit and couldn't get anywhere near only 7 top destinations
  5. 7 websites I can't live without - the idea is from this site but I couldn't make 7. I can live without most sites
  6. 7 problems of car ownership - Seemed a bit silly when the first on the list was to be birds and trees as a bird crapped on my car and some trees left sap the same day that it had been washed
  7. 7 reject list of 7 things - After being unable to come up with a useful list of 7 things, I thought of a reject list. But I only had 6 lists rejected, so the 7 rejects idea was rejected, bringing the reject list to 7. There world may implode if someone works out whether this makes sense or not...or they may just faint