Sunday 14 January 2007 7 oddities from today

  1. I ate 3 different types of cheese before bed for the sole purpose of seeing if it effects dreaming... It didn't.
  2. A Bluebottle fly landed on our car window... In January?
  3. A guy got his van stuck in the mud 2 cars down from us and needed my help to free it from it's muddy prison after trying unsuccessfully to use branches under the wheels.
  4. A woman with a bright white coat and vibrant pink handbag walking into a muddy wood; That is never going to end well!
  5. I tried to get into a grey Audi estate not realising that it wasn't my car, which was parked next to it; I have a green Subaru?
  6. A huge herd of deer came trotting past our parked car shortly followed by one deer sprinting in the opposite direction.
  7. We followed the worlds slowest driver through Ashridge, driving at an average speed on 15mph on a road impossible to overtake on.

No comments: